January 08, 2013

NOTD: L'oreal Red tote

When I bought this, I was frustrated. Confidential document was missing when I need it most. I even paid for Express service, and they failed me getting the document on time. OMG. What else can I really say?

Instead of getting angry and be stressful, I bought this colour to calm down myself. Red without shimmer makes me feel STRONG, giving me the strength to hold myself tight.


L'orea Red tote


It is a little-bit-dark red colour. Bright bold red looks good in the bottle, but is not a good match with my hand. The colour wold make my hand skintone looked more yellow-ish, and I don't think I can wear that colour if I start to work. I worked in Treasury division, known for its conservative, and I would like to continue my carrier in the same field as well in the future. So this wearable, bit-dark colour is perfect for me as a *investment*.

One coat seems enough for a day, but I applied one more coat in this picture. That is not for the colour, but to cover my not-very-skillful fingers' humble job.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment